For more information about the upcoming conference in Nashville, please look at the attached AISL 2010 Brochure or view this video.
Filed under Uncategorized
See above website for a hotel rate of $159. My administrator is balking at the $179 “conference” rate. Let me know,
The Courtyard Marriott is down the road– only a taxi ride away– the Vandy Marriott’s regular rates begin at $209.00 per room so the $179 conference rate is a deal.
Hope this helps
On Thurs. Ap. 15:
1. when will Session 3 end?
2. when does lunch catered by Picnic Cafe end?
3. Will we return to the hotel BEFORE we tour the Parthenon / Country Music Hall of Fame?
4. If so, when?
1. Session 3 on Thursday will end at 11:30
2. Lunch catered by Picnic Cafe ends at 12:30
3. We will not return to the hotel before we tour the Parthenon/Country Music Hall of Fame.
4. We will leave the Country Music Hall of Fame at 4:15 and plan to arrive back at the Marriott @ 4:40
Another question, please! On Wed. Ap. 14:
1. what is the start and end time for the Follett Destiny workshop?
2. where is it? the Marriott?
Follett Destiny workshop will be at the Marriott from 3-4pm
Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:
You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Twitter account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Facebook account. ( Log Out / Change )
Connecting to %s
Notify me of follow-up comments via email.
Notify me of new posts via email.
Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.